Sunday, June 3, 2012

Let the adventure begin!

The time has come! I've decided to take a backpacking trip around the world! I'll leave LA, either fly or take a train to Ohio, drive to NY then start my European journey in Sweden. I'll keep moving south through Europe, head to Italy then decide whether to go to Africa or the middle east, stop in Australia, Thailand and move through Asia. Depending on how my journey has gone I may stop home and say hi or I may just fly to the tip of south America and head north til I get back home to LA.

With that being said I've begun raising funds by selling everything I own one piece at a time and having an art and jewelry show/party 23rd. I will be launching kickstarter campaign to raise $20,000 in 30 days to help pay for the main expenses.  Anything left over from that will go towards volunteering around the world.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people around the world and sharing laughs. I can only begin to imagine how much of a different person I'll be when I get back. I will be posting updates to this blog about my location and my experiences.

1 comment:

Name:
Comment: